My guest in this episode is the highly awarded thought leader and global expert on entrepreneurial leadership & business growth, Dr Jana Matthews.
Dr Jana shares with us some fantastic insights, including:
1. How leaders need to be careful not to LEAVE THEIR STAFF BEHIND
2. BEING READY for when you are presented with opportunity
3. The difference between “GROWTH” and “START-UP” businesses
4. How a bottle of “PENDFOLD’s GRANGE” brought one of the world’s great business minds to live in Adelaide
5. “Sales” is not a DIRTY WORD
If you’re in business and are keen to grow, this is a must listen episode for you.
Keep INNOVATING, OVERCOMING and PROSPERING
Contact the Australian Centre for Business Growth