From Garage Startup to Multi-Million dollar business, our next story is one that highlights that if you believe in that idea you have in your head you CAN bring it to life. I interview David from Ryderwear, a global clothing brand based out of Adelaide.
Some great themes resonate with me (and hopefully you too) in this episode:
1. As founder/owner, you risk being the BOTTLENECK for growth and what do to about it.
2. The importance of INFLUENCE MARKETING in building your brand
3. Sometimes your GUT is the best compass in determining the direction of your business.
4. TRIAL and ERROR can be two of your best friends in business
5. Don’t focus on the SHORT GAME.
Until next time, keep INNOVATING, OVERCOMING and PROSPERING
Contact details for Ryderwear