Boom-bust-boom-bust-boom!! This interview is about a 3-generation family business that has had to build and rebuild itself 3 times!
Simtrack manufacture horse racing start gates and running rails, and ship all over the world. Even if you’re not into horse racing, you HAVE to listen to this episode because the lessons in here about business in general are amazing. We cover:
1. The RISKS associated with expanding too far away from your core business
2. How the BANK can be your friend when things are going well….but not so when you face tough times.
3. How THROWING AWAY your existing designs to build an entirely new product leads to greatness
4. A quality product will ALWAYS WIN in the end
5. FAMILY businesses CAN successfully span multiple generations successfully
Contact details for Simtrack