There’s something about technology in the Healthcare industry that really resonates with me. But, let’s be honest, no one really likes spending time in hospital. Today my guest today is Ken, founder & CEO of Personify Care.
What Personify Care are out to achieve, amongst other things, is to reduce the re-admission rates of patients back into hospital after surgery. And that’s a great thing for the patient, for the hospital, for the clinicians and for our healthcare industry in general.
In our interview Ken covers a lot of ground about building a tech company, including:
1. Is there any greater purpose in your work than helping SAVE LIVES?
2. When building a new product, DECISION-MAKER engagement is good, but designing anything without the ultimate end-users having their input will see your product sit on the shelf
3. The process of getting well doesn’t stop when you LEAVE hospital
4. How perceived RISK in a complex industry like Healthcare can hold back innovation
5. Technology companies AND service don’t have to be mutually exclusive
Keep INNOVATING, OVERCOMING and PROSPERING
Contact details for Personify Care
Web: https://www.personifycare.com/ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/personifycare/ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/personifycareau/ Twitter: https://twitter.com/personifycare Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/personify-care