Many of you with have heard the terms Big Data, Analytics and all that very boring sounding terminology…..wait! Don’t tune out! If you’ve seen the movie Minority Report, where Tom Cruise is walking past digital signage where the advertisements are tailored just for him, then you’ll get an insight into what this episode is all about.
You can look at this episode in a few different ways – from the lens of a “big brother-esque” conspiracy theorist or from the lens of how you can use big data to drive truly compelling competitive advantage and experiences for your customers.
1. Imagining a world where a retail store KNOWS YOU’RE SAD when you walk in, and tailors your shopping experience to make you happy
2. If you have good LEFT & RIGHT BRAIN thinking, then a career in Data Analytics is for you
3. How to be a MOTHER, PARTNER, EMPLOYER, LEADER and help grow the EDUCATION of our young people
4. How PLANNING and structure is important, but not at the expense of being able to THINK ON YOUR FEET
5. If what you’re doing is EASY, then it’s a COMMODITY and you won’t make good money
I’ve got some pretty big names coming up in our next few episodes, so don’t miss out, subscribe on your favourite podcast app (my favourite is Pocket Casts, a homegrown in Australian app that just does it better than anyone else).
Until next time….keep INNOVATING, OVERCOMING and PROSPERING
Contact details for Kelly & Expose Data