Serial entrepreneurs are so much fun – and the honesty and openness of my next guests is refreshing...and enlightening.
Leah Itsines and Mitch Caon co-founded BARE - the Balanced And Realistic Eating Guide – a “realistic’ way of looking at food. They have a big following, including over half a million Instagram followers.
But the BARE Guide isn’t the only thing they’ve launched – they have had a lot, and I mean a lot of business ideas, and many failures along the way….and it’s this piece that is so important for you to listen to.
It’s all great when we hear stories of success but listening to people’s failures is even more important – because it’s from this much learning comes.
We cover a lot of ground, including:
1. The critical importance of staying true to your Vision and your Brand, and what happens when you stray from this
2. Are all entrepreneurs control freaks?
3. How being a “couple” can work really well in business (if you define your roles well)
4. How important it is to not to be scared to fail. You will only get better and better.
5. The importance of true customer feedback, not just the feedback from biased friends and family
Until next time….keep INNOVATING, OVERCOMING and PROSPERING
REFERENCES IN THIS EPISODE
YouTube Failure Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsv0_9Q2-Ds&t=903s
NEED HELP WITH YOUR BUSINESS?
If you’re an entrepreneur, or business leader, and are faced with challenges in your start-up, scale-up, or established business that you’re not sure how to solve for, then contact us to discuss how our Executive Coaching / Advisory practice can help you. Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org