What do you do when you discover you’re getting an Apple Watch as a present for Christmas? For most of us, we’d probably brag about it on social media but for our 17-year-old genius Will Bishop, he decided to do what the likes of Twitter, Reddit and Wikipedia hadn’t done – create apps that actually work well for the Apple Watch.
Fast forward, he has successfully created 3 apps that are currently being used by Apple Watch users all around the world! In this episode, we speak to him about his journey and what it’s like being an entrepreneur achieving amazing feats at such a young age.
Listen on and be inspired to follow your dream as Will talks about passion, education, and innovation.
In this Episode You’ll Learn:
● How solving problems really is at the heart of entrepreneurship
● Passion matters just as much as education (or maybe it matters more?)
● His experience in winning a competition to attend the Apple Worldwide Conference in California
● Advice to young aspiring developers and entrepreneurs
● How different age brackets balance between Ideas, Risk and Responsibility
Until next time - keep INNOVATING, OVERCOMING and PROSPERING